Wireless mouse

iceshooter161

In Runtime
Hey, i'm in the market for a good wireless mouse and was wondering what you guys think I should get. My price range is $80ish. A little more or a little less wont hurt. A good keyboard/mouse combo would be nice but not a necessity. I don't game as much on my computer anymore due to the fact that my computer can't handle much anymore, however, I do like to occasionally play games like Half-life 2 or CS: source. I've been reading good things about the logitech g7, mx1000 and mx revolution. I'm thinking that something with a rechargeable battery would be best for me considering i'm at my computer constantly throughout the day. What do you guys think?

Also, what do you think would be better, bluetooth or RF wireless for a cordless mouse?

Definitely get the rechargeable batteries. I have a bluetooth logitech mouse and keyboard. Other than the fact that the mouse uses up the batteries in no time, I have absolutely loved them.

You definitly don't have to spend $80 to get a good mouse. Something like a Logitech wireless or Microsoft wireless. If you want extra buttons and stuff on it, obviously it will cost more. Just find something you like. Go to someplace like staples or best buy where they have them on display and you can play around with them.

As for a keyboard, just buy a simple keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom