Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 4
Default Wireless Adapter Problems

I have a N300 Wireless USB adapter for my computer. It works fine 75% of the time. but the other 25% it causes annoyance.

Sometimes when I go to a website it'll just tell me that the web page can not be found. So I must then refresh the page a couple time until it finally works. Sometimes I have to wait around 5 or so minutes until it finally works.

Also youtube videos don't load constantly. Usually I'll click a video and it works fine but other times I'll click a video and it'll start to buffer and then it'll say 'error this video cannot be played'.

As you can see this can cause a bit of frustration. I just don't understand how this adapter does this because my motum/router is only like 40 ft away from the wireless usb.

Any ideas on how to fix this without buying a new adapter or switching to wired?
steven11720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0