Wireless

Labyrus

Solid State Member
Hey guys,

Just pretending I'm a total idiot (not a big stretch, really), I want to go wireless.
I have two computers (both wireless capable) and an XBox 360. All three are hardwired thru a D-Link router now, but with the new plasma, I have to move things around.

Besides a wireless router, what else will I need to set this up? I'm going shopping tonight. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, guys.

For the computers, if they are desktops, you're going to need a wireless adapter. It helps if it is the same brand as the wireless router. I'm not sure as far as the xBox. Do you know if it already has wireless capabilities in it? Like my PS3 came wireless-ready.

to save money (or not)
check what wireless is in both computers
then get either a g or n wireless router
and a 360 adapter
if you want that
those things are expensive!

For the computers, if they are desktops, you're going to need a wireless adapter. It helps if it is the same brand as the wireless router. I'm not sure as far as the xBox. Do you know if it already has wireless capabilities in it? Like my PS3 came wireless-ready.

he ment for the bb
not for his controllers

As you've said that the two computers are already wireless capable, other than the wireless router, you'll need to get a wireless adapter for the Xbox 360. They can be quite pricey though.

Wow wtf. I didn't even see the "wireless capable" part. My fault. What I meant about the xBox is that my PS3, when it came, I already had a built-in wireless adapter, and I didn't know if xBoxs were the same way.

Wow wtf. I didn't even see the "wireless capable" part. My fault. What I meant about the xBox is that my PS3, when it came, I already had a built-in wireless adapter, and I didn't know if xBoxs were the same way.

your telling me that a PS3 has a wireless network card in it all ready?!
wtf thats not fair
you have to buy a 106$ toy to slap on the back of a 360 to get it to go wireless

Back
Top Bottom