winfast TV 2000XP Expert problem

wee493

In Runtime
I have a winfast TV 2000XP Expert i know it is not made 4 Vista, But i found vista drivers on their websight, after i installed the software none of my computer programs will work with it (they will recognize it but nothing will happen) I there any other software i can use or a driver that i can download because i really want to get this thing working with windows media center:confused: :confused:

I've tried to install a winfast TV2000 xp on a friends comp, it was a 1.5MHz processor and he had 512 mg ram had all the installation cd and drivers etc and when we switched the comp on it did something to his mother board, a few mates had a look at the problem, but pointed to the MB been damaged, so be carefull.

U say it screed up his motherboard? My dell computer that it was originally installed on the motherboard went out! I wonder if that is a problem

While I was installing the tv2000xp, it asked what language setting to use entered english, got a warning, something about a frequency setting, didn't have time to read the info and the screen went black, when I had that tv card in my comp never had it running properly, always adjusting the channel frequencys, till today I can't remove the program out of my comp, when I try to uninstall it go through the installation process, weard program I've destroyed the tv card since.

Back
Top Bottom