Windows XP3

Huh, more like why the hell did you ask him that??:( , he made a simple mistake, all you had to say was "This belongs in....", not not flame at him, another of your useless posts, they're mounting up again!

You would have been a lot more popular as a Mod if you had have had that attitude when you were in charge.

i had the smae problem wih a hp the universial audio codec wasent there and thwere was no fix besides sending it back to the maufacturer!

You would have been a lot more popular as a Mod if you had have had that attitude when you were in charge.
Yes thanks I realise that only too well, but that's in the past now, my attitude has changed a lot since then, yes, I'm still outspoken, but that's just me, you're like that too, which is good, isn't it?, you're a good member, from now on note how I post, I will speak out to other members if I think it warrants it, as we all do, clear out your attic & forget that I was a mod, others have, I got a flood of pos reps the other day & I'm back to four green squares again now, so please let bygones be bygones.

Maurice

Being outspoken is fine if you know what you are talking about and have your facts right, and don't directly abuse someone.

Im running SP3 now, theres no major improvements. Im also running SP1 for vista, and thats nothing special either.

Back
Top Bottom