windows xp problems!!

I suck

Beta member
Hello I recently installed windowx xp on my computer. It worked fine for the first day or so but yesterday it started poping up error reports saying that lsa shell has encountered a problem. I usually send them and see if microsoft has any thing to say but they usually arent too helpful. after these error reports a messege will come up saying that my computer will be shuting down in one minute. I have an ata hard drive and I had windows on it before without a problem. I am clueless as to what the problem might be but if anyone else has had problems after install I would like to hear about it. any feedback will be greatly

Re install windows, as soon as you have it go onto windows update download all the criticals and extras you want. Patch it up with a Anti-virus, and spyware remover. And then your set

ISA shell? I'm not exactly sure what that is, but ISA is an old type of interface(like PCI and AGP) Maybe someone could back me up and what not, with this assumption. Perhaps some drivers are conficting? Well, a restinall couldnt hurt either...

Bah just do wat Camers said and you will be rolling, no point in trying to mess :p

Hold on...does "NT Authority System Shutdown Notification" sound familiar?

If it does I have a fix. That little thing messed up my life for like two solid days.

But I would start with windows update to fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom