Windows XP Pro Corporate!

Kickerz29 said:
If I call Microsoft they will automatically assume its pirated.

they will only assume its pirated if you don't have a good reason for having it, such as it being a computer your dad also uses for work which would be why his business gave him a copy. I'm assuming his place of work is part of the partnership program, everytime i've dealt with microsoft for partnership issues there usually not too bad. and when you say the partnership program they tend to ask less questions as well. but personally, i would have your dad call and explain the situation since at least he would have a reason to have a copy of their disks.

I have a copy of Windows XP Professional, not sure if its coporate or not but I know its got a Volume Licensing Key - this PC is used for work, so I got it free off work.

No problem with updates...

ya i have XP pro from my dad's work they have a multi user license agreement and I get all my updates just fine

hypetech said:
Microsoft has not blocked corporate serials from doing windows update. You most likely have a pirated copy. We use pro corp at work, and we are able to do updates just fine.

I use corporate and these keys are not blocked from updating as well.

Mind you, this corporate key is NON PIRATED and you cant find this key anywhere on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom