Windows XP Eror

jmiller18

Baseband Member
I have recently built a computer and whenever I install Win Xp Pro it will go thro the first load bar and at the second one, files will be missing even tho they are there( I used explore on another computer and searced for them) I have tried to use differents discs and copy it onto another disc. Should I get 2000, and then I could try and install XP ( I heard that works in some cases ) Also if I skip the files I try to install and then the Windows XP sign will come on and then it will say error 0x0000006F, which is something to do with hardware from what I have heard, but thats probaly from the files not being installed.

Some of the files that say arent there are.

-diskcopy.dll
-dmconfig.dll
-and many more(50 maybe)

also when I first got it it says eror could not load NTLDR in the BIOS. It has stoped that (showing at least). Also I need to know if I have to enable Raid or install it from the Drive Disc I have ( it works with BIOS, I tested it)

Gigabyte MB (?)
AMD Barton 2800

I had similar problems installing XP on my new build, it could be your memory. One of my sticks of ram wasn't working too well with my mobo, i took it out and xp installed fine.

R53 - I do that

No it doesnt work. I actually posted a topic here 2 months ago and then I couldnt even get to the BIOS because of ram. I replaced but it still sucks because Of gay boot erors ( with XP and 2000 ) 0x0000006F (XP)
and 0x0000007B (2000)

Yup. Sometimes, the CDs aren't copying the files proprely. I had that many times before...

This is a Windows 2000 Executive character-mode STOP message. Session manager process creation failed. This can only happen during the relatively short period of time that the Windows 2000 Executive is being initialized, during phase 4 of Windows 2000 startup. There might be a problem with a device driver.

Back
Top Bottom