Windows Log's off when shut down (Didin't before)

mycompsucks9898

Baseband Member
A couple weeks ago my computer shuted down without logging off. now it does.
I don't want it to because I only have one account on my computer and it sucks to wait just to click on the icon and hen wait again for it to load up.

So how can I shut down while staying in the ONLY account I have.
There isint a password on my account. My whole family uses the same account.

So basically you only have 1 user account on the computer but you have to click it to get into windows?

My other computer did this a while back, I'm not sure what the problem was or why it did it, and it really didn't bother me that much. It went away with a reformat. I'm not sure what the problem exactly was so I can't offer much help.

if it is the problem that Tommy Boy is talking about then go to Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts -> and make sure the guest account is off and if it is then there is a hidden account just delete it, happened to me a couple weeks ago.

Tommy Boy said:
So basically you only have 1 user account on the computer but you have to click it to get into windows?

My other computer did this a while back, I'm not sure what the problem was or why it did it, and it really didn't bother me that much. It went away with a reformat. I'm not sure what the problem exactly was so I can't offer much help.

hahahahah then why did you post if you cant help!

thanks guys it worked

Back
Top Bottom