Windows LHUSER - revolution 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lhuser... is there anyway for me to get a copy of this. Like ill pay SH for a cd or whatever :D

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lhuser... is there anyway for me to get a copy of this. Like ill pay SH for a cd or whatever :D

PM me. I'll give you full info on PM...promised!

Now, I have mad a boot screen containing this:

boot5uy.png

OK, new updates: Starting of now: Windows XP's default theming will be This theme:

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

desktop2co.jpg

*News updates*

I now used Nlite and it's originl installation is 247MB of install

I modified the ntoskrnl.exe file with the one upper

When this build is released, I will rename ALL OSes to Pentour LHUSER X.X (Where X = any number given)

Now, for the new theme, Luna's default is the one upper

Next, the Uxtheme.dll is modified to allow users to use it more often.
I modified the system so that it will not use Kernel paging for any type of computer. If you hav a <512MB RAM equipped PC, simply turn it on

Next, I have disabeled and DELETED useless services as well as languages and such. Reffer to your original XP CD if you need one.

This build is 2.0, but it is beta still...I'd be happy to have a few testers with me, but, I can only allow three. ArrizX is willing, so there is two seats left. If anyonne is interested, PM or MSN me at plymouth_cuad_70@hotmail.com

Oh, I almost forgot...You know that M$ puts the Alexa spyware to watch what we're doing eh? Well, it's bye bye! It's your life, not theirs!

some software suggestions to add into it are:
Zonealarm
avast
firefox
VLC player (take out WMP :D)
Spybot
Adaware
CCleaner
utorrent
some ftp program

lhuser said:
PM me. I'll give you full info on PM...promised!

Now, I have mad a boot screen containing this:

boot5uy.png

Eh? :D How about,

Your key, to the future starts here.

I'd go to a shop and get one of the install cd's that comes with a 3 cd set. When we buy the cd's 3 at a time M$ gives it away. Does all you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom