Windows Help Me !!!!

Without the discs it will be hard to do much of anything. You need to replace them as soon as possible so that you have them as needed. Especially on older computers where the repair/reformat options become more needful.
this program is good to help with some of your removal issues as it has an excellent program uninstaller built in. install update and use it. The uninstaller is under tools option
crapcleaner: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4191.html

ok thanks for your help though i did just only notice there is a recovery partion in the hard drive but im afraid to use it just incase i press the wrong selection and erase all my hard drive.

If there's a recovery partition then that should be the one that is taking up the rest of the space....delete it if you don't need it. Most people don't, if they regularly back up their data.

Sure thing, AMD -- if you can, would you please consider linking to my site in any way you can? Maybe try to promote it a litte? Thanks.

He's wrong...

the recovery partition is used to reinstall or create installation cd's.

DO NOT DELETE IT.

AMD said:
cant i use this recovery partion to reinstall windows?

Yes you can. If you delete the recovery partion on dell / hp / compaq , and if you haven't got the proper OS cd's made, and want to re-install the operating system your stuffed.

TheBinaryOpinio said:
Not likely...the operating system is not held in the recovery partition, only your files.

This is dangerous misinformation do not delete this partition if you do not have the operating system disk's.

Back
Top Bottom