Windows Emulator

MBR is my suggestion...I have some paper lying around on how to fix it...give me a few minutes to find it, buried in my closet somewhere. :D

EDIT: I found a website that tells you how to fix the MBR via the Linux installation CD. Now, whether or not this is in fact the problem i do not know, I'm just giving you information that may or may not help you out, but if it is of help and use, then it's here if you need it. :)

http://www.justlinux.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130715

well that would help if i could install windows, lol, but i cant try it till i get a new psu... so ill give it a go when i get a psu, thanks for the link though

@ Jenox The MBR suggestion isnt a problem mate, bullzi originally tried a clean install of XP with the same problem.

@ Bullzi. You should have continued with the old thread instead of starting a new thread, so everyone knew exactly what had been tried previously
:).

Raffaz said:
@ Jenox The MBR suggestion isnt a problem mate, bullzi originally tried a clean install of XP with the same problem.

@ Bullzi. You should have continued with the old thread instead of starting a new thread, so everyone knew exactly what had been tried previously
:).

yea, sorry...

Back
Top Bottom