"Windows did not start successfully..."

Breaker3D

Solid State Member
Hi, after installing gamejackal on my girlfriends computer i was prompted to restart and windows has failed to boot up again since. I've tried booting in safe made with no luck, tried goin into bios an booting from the xp service pack 2 disc, again without any luck. I know this is a driver issue but don't know how to combat this.. Managed to get BSOD a few times :(. Would appreciate any help on this please. Thanks in advance.

"A problem has been detected windows has been shut down to prevent damage" blah blah, "If this is the first time reastart.. blah blah uninstall any newly installed hardrives or harddrive installers... but i cant.. Then this error number: Stop: 0x0000007B (0xf7968528, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000).

Just to let you know, I have fixed the problem.. Managed to find the original windows disc (I was originally using a SP2 disc in hope that it might work :p) and restored windows, not back to its entirety but we managed to retain the files wanted. A full reboot will be performed in the near future ;). Thank you for all your help Raffaz :D

oh no! you have broken your girlfriends computer! well good thing you fixed it, she wouldnt be too happy if you didnt. lol. good luck with the relationship, try not to mess it up my breaking her computer again. lol

Back
Top Bottom