windows cant start!?

xxc00lmanxx

In Runtime
Hello,

I was building a computer today. the computer is mainly acer parts, but the motherboard is asus. When ever i plug in the acer hard drive windows will not start, it goes to the loading screen then restarted. If i plug in a normal hard drive it start no problem. Also i could never reformat this hard drive without the acer backup CD's. which leads me to think that acer only wants to use acer parts. is there a way i can reformat the hard drive or get it to work with the asus motherboard ?

maybe the harddrive has bad sectors, you could always but the boot disk in and attempt a repair, other then that what neo posted was a good idea.

thanks neo.. but when i extract the file i downloaded from there and put it in power iso it says non-bootable

EDIT: nvm i found an iso version

Ok i reformated it.. but when ever i put it into a computer that doesnt have a acer mother board is goes to the xp load screen then restarts what do i do to get it to work. if i put a normal hard drive into the computer it works.. just the acer doesnt want to work

Ok i reformated it.. but when ever i put it into a computer that doesnt have a acer mother board is goes to the xp load screen then restarts what do i do to get it to work. if i put a normal hard drive into the computer it works.. just the acer doesnt want to work

As antdemo said,i think it may have bad sectors aswell,Because if it's still going to the XP Screen,It's not formatted correctly.

Back
Top Bottom