windows blinds

maanico1

In Runtime
is there any other similar programs to skin windows that anyopne can suggest... ive had several problems with its stability on my computer

What do you mean by stability? I choose not to use Windows blinds, or any other program, just because of the fact the it slows your computer down drastically. Think about it, everytime a new window opens, Windows blinds or whatever program your using, has to skin that window before it opens.

I've had problems on my PC too with WindowBlinds. Some programs don't react well to it because it kept on freezing everytime I would load it. That is why I uninstalled it. Now, everything runs perfect.

yea same thing with the above poster... i guess they arent good then? no other similar programs that are less bad (iguess)?

Well for me when i use Windowblinds i don't see any difference ... you can have add ons such as object dock and serious samurize but other then that ... i don't know any other way that you can skin the toolbar and all that without using Windowsblinds

Back
Top Bottom