Originally Posted by somekid120
My question is...
1. Will the upgrade be easy in a way that anybody could do it?
2. Should i wait for Windows 7 to be pre-installed into computers?
3. Does it matter if i get Windows 7? (ill be using it for gaming)
1. Yes the upgrade should be just like any other OS upgrade, insert the disc and follow the instructions.
2. It depends on how soon you want a pc. If you can wait a while then yes, wait for it to be preinstalled on pc's.
3. Windows 7 should be just fine for gaming.
I have a dual boot system of Vista home premium 32-bit and W7 ultimate 64-bit and I have to say, I like Windows 7 a lot better, it runs faster and programs just generally work better. Wait for W7 whether you buy a retail version or buy a pc with it preinstalled.