Windows 7 question

[Hand raised in the air]

I am, for the moment at least. So far, I really like it.

I am. I like the new taskbar. Win7 has some UI nags that bother me but overall I like it better then XP.

Na, got it as a virtual machine and its fine, wont use it for main OS for a while, its lookin sweet so far though.

The task bar is horrid. it is designed for people who cannot read or they are stupid.

"Click the folder icon, Click the blue "e" icon." Sounds very childish to me.

Other then that I like the speed is slightly better then Windows Vista Home Premium, However they have removed some features that I use. Like the mini player in Windows Media player, and some of the NT backup features the people at my work use.

I shall give it a go when it is in it's final incarnation. Great thread. The word needs to get out there about Windows 7, so more people can improve it.

I love it!! The only snag I have found is that my pc will not wake up from sleep mode. I'm sure they will iron that out though. I have seen several posts on msoft web site with the same prob.

I use it as my primary PC. Pretty awesome. :D There's been a few snags with some software that doesn't work right but no biggie. Lol. ;)

I cannot use with Digital Project (Software that the architect Frank Ghery uses and releases). I can install but it does not work right. :(

I have problems with Daemon Tools Lite. It gets half way through install but then asks computer to restart and does same thing.

Back
Top Bottom