Windows 7 Hits Milestone 3

I can't wait until Windows 7. Hopefully it's backwards compatible with older software. And all updates for games and software will be released for it. That's the main thing.

thats cool, so if its this december, then we wont really need high end PCs.
Do you know if we have to register for it or do you think it will be open beta like what they did with vista? (though you had to supply an email to get a key)
My vista takes about 2 (from turning on) to fully start up i think.

The site I saw said you had to register at http://connect.microsoft.com (they called it the "standard microsoft manner"). I think I am going to sign up for this beta.

i wish they would come up with a name instead of windows 7.
They should call it Mojave. Haha

hey should name it an error number just to make sure that there are problems like vista had

*ERROR #666* lol

Windows 7....eh. I've heard a lot of rumors about this OS. Comes out in 2009 eh? That's crazy. I'm still on XP. I might end up skipping over vista, although I really want it. It's got a sleek design :D

I guess I'll have to wait though. Might not be worth getting Vista when new OS about to come out. I'll also hold out on the notebook I was going to get. Hopefully Windows 7 will be more resource friendly, although 1GB is not that bad.

edit: I got a good name: Windows Shenanigan.

Back
Top Bottom