Window Blinds

Charchris

Fully Optimized
This isn't about window blinds for your windows...

Anyway can anyone give me a link to window blinds, the stuff that skins your desktop and stuff and any good websites for skins? and what about that desktop sidebar thing

this stite is really good the only thing is that the really nice stuff is not free. look around it has a lot to offer, and a little confusing at first.

www.stardock.com

stylexp is too boggy and loads intergrated with explorer.exe and runs with windows processes, and thus is more intense and slows system performance down. and It also bloats alot. It also has bad memleakes

windowsblinds runs as a separate process and only consumes 600K-1MB of ram.

I have got skin studio which can let you use msstyle skins with windowblinds! so no need tp patch binaries! or mess with mutiple theme apps!

I use http://www.xptheme.info/ they have some cool themes there, they also have boot screens and logon screens, but if your not a paying member you can only download two things a day. (or you can be like aces and create 10 accounts and get 20 downloads a day:p) and you have top use a program called starskin to load boot screens + logon themes, it isnt free but it's easy enough to find a serial. but you can apply complete theme without a program very easily.

windows blinds IMO is better than stylexp. Ive used both of them before and like stylexp becuase of the panther theme.

Back
Top Bottom