Windoes Task manager

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
If i would to open my internet explorer and then clouse it the "IEXPLORE.EXE" is still in my Windoes Task manager. And if i open explore lats say 10 time, i will still see 10 "IEXPLORE.EXE" in Windoes Task manager, even after i close tham all. All using up my ram.....:((((!!!!!

please help.

Well for one your probably over loading your computer a little by opening your internet explorer 10 times then trying to close them all at once, you should probably give it sometime to shut down the program. Have you tried another internet explorer maybe it's just your explorer, try downloading Mozilla Firefox.

lol, why would i open all 10 and then clouse them rigth away lolz. No i was just giving an example that within 5h period, i like to keep more then one internet exp running at one time, but when i do clouse them all, they are still in the task manager, and i do give it time to shut down.

Thanks for the advice, if no one else have any sugestions i guess il give it a go with the new browzer.

sometimes when your internet connection is still trying to load a page ant can't it will try again, only it open another task instead of a window. trying up to 10 times..that is why there is 10 tasks in tsk manager.

you could try this little trick and see if it helps..

there is also some other things as well you can do...

start/ run/ regedit/hkey_current user/ control panel/ desktop

now on the window on the right, look for menu show delay , right click it and modify, change it to 25, that speeds up window delay.

now in the same window/ look for wait to killapp timout/ modify/ change to 10000.

also in the same window, look for hungapp timeout / change to 500

and for faster boot do this:

right click my computer / properties / advanced tab / where it say's start up and recovery / settings button / now in the two little windows that have a 30 / change both of them to a 3..then apply

now reboot and your set..

Hey thanks alot man il try this first thing once il get home.

By the way i am using my work computer right now, and i tryed doing the last part on this, and it didnt work.

"right click my computer / properties / advanced tab / where it say's start up and recovery / settings button / now in the two little windows that have a 30 / change both of them to a 3..then apply"

1st i can only change one of the windoes the top one "time to desplay list of opening systems" and when i do try to change it to "3" insted of "30" its telling me "cannont change boot.ini fine....etc"

Maybe its my work comp? i know that i dont have admin access, but do i need it to change this specs. Maybe some other reason's......

Thanks for Helping me out

Cheers !!!

Back
Top Bottom