Winamp in 5.1

DelTASteveB

Baseband Member
Hello,

Just got some new Logitech speakers, the X530 Series 5.1 DD Surround sound, and have got almost all of my programs settings switched over to 5.1, but CANNOT find the setting for Winamp. Anyone know where it is/ have ideas?

Good idea, but for some reason I can't get it to install. I wish I knew more about computers.

Its something that should run.
It will then ask where the directory is, if you've put it in a different place than program files, you'll have to specify. it'll then find it and patch the program with the plugin automatically. Thats how it should work anyway

Alright, so It now runs, but I can't get it to come up on my plugin list.

EDIT:
It say's autodetected, but when I clikc next, it does nothing.

Hmm... problems, problems, problems...

Try finding the file and placing it in Plugins, or Advanced plugins
I know theres two files for plugins in Winamp. It should have done it automatically. Is there a Add in the plugins list?

It's placed in Plugins, but it's still not coming up on my list. And no, I don't see an Add in the plugins list.

Well, thanks alot for the help. I was messing with some other setttings, and I am now using the SoundBlaster plugin, that was installed with my soundcard. DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN! It Works HORRIBLY!
http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=97895

Thanks alot for the help Kage, at least the suggestions sent me in the right direction. I did get the other plugins to work, but the one I said to not download sounds horrible, and for some reason it made the sound "circle", like the sound went from speaker to speaker all the time. Odd....

Thanks again to Kage for helping me solve my problems. I'll be sure to keep coming here if you all are as helpful and patient with n00bs like me.

Back
Top Bottom