Win XP upgrade disk

if it is the true upgrade disk and not a pirated one, then there shouldn't be any problems... but if it pirated there is a chance that the cd might not have all of the files that you need... also when you do upgrade you might not recover all of your drivers, so that is the only downfall pretty much. All you would need to do if that happens is reinstall all of your drivers and you should be fine.

to tell you the truth its not pirated, buy my sis bought it for me from her university ($10) and it says your not supposed to use it only for univeristys stuff like that, im looking at it right now the full title is Windows XP Pro English Student Media CD w/SP2.... so you think it will work?

yea, it will work fine!

That is the best thing to do though... if you have a relative that goes to a university, it is always good to have them purchase a program for you and you pay them back... you can never beat the prices that a university gives the students for programs/software!

its no problem... that is one reason that i like this forums, there is always someone here to help out with a question and it doesn't take that long to get an answer!

I hope you have fun with SP2

Back
Top Bottom