Will this work together?

Yea, it's alot of fun putting these things together. I've done quite a few over the years. Have a read through those links I posted to get an idea of what you need to do. :D

Could the 8600GT basically just replace my 7600GT i chose. What i mean is it can work with all the other stuff i chose too (mobo and what not).

Could the 8600GT basically just replace my 7600GT i chose. What i mean is it can work with all the other stuff i chose too (mobo and what not).

Yes,Because the 8600GT and the 7600GT both use the PCIE Interface,they will work with your chosen motherboard.

Now the only thing I'm unsure with is hooking up all the cords inside of it. It seems like quite a confusing bundle of wires to plug into the mobo and everything to get it all hooked up.

Nah. You'll be fine. Just make sure you do everything carefully. Take your time through it. Speed is the enemy of perfection.

I think it depends on whether you bought Retail or OEM. I'm not sure if OEM comes with manuals, I never buy stuff that are OEM.

Back
Top Bottom