Will this Rad fit in my case?

FireDust

In Runtime
Hey guys, Im planning on building a new computer. It will be something like mid to high-end pc. My case will be Cooler Master HAF-X and I want to put an Corsair H100i on the top of it. Is it possible? Because the site says that the top is for 200mm fans, but I didn't find anything about changing them into 120mm fans. If any of you know about putting H100i into my case, please tell me where can I put it. If I can't put any rad in this case, I will find other case and ask you about it again...

Thanks in advance.

I download the pic I want talking about lightened it up and blew it way up. The bit about the single vent inside was in error. Had to jump throw a few hoops to get there.
The back case fan is punched out for 120mm so it might and I mean might stand to reason the top is too.
Best bet is to drop CM an email and ask them. After all they build the thing.

Do you have any solution for this? I saw few people using single fan rads that fits at the back of the case. Do you think for i7 3770K (Planning on overclocking to 4.4GHz) is single rad enough? Or should I go with normal CPU cooling as Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme?

Back
Top Bottom