will my laptop run this game:

dude_se

Proper Legend
test drive unlimited. there should be enough info in my sig. let me know what you think. the only thing im worried about is the gpu mainly.
i just feel like getting a few games and i thought of this one

thats what i thought. even a demo will take time to download. id rather just know if its worth it or not. i ran a systemrequirements test and its just the gpu that fails. its only got 128mb ram instead of 256mb and its missing pixel shader and something else

hmm i think ill give it a miss. would be a waste of downloading bandwidth and time. ill just have to think of another game to get, or i might see if it would work on my other pc, its just it only has 512mb ram and a sempron processor and my laptop can run san andreas better than it can

hmm my desktop gets this yet it still fails :S
btw the disc space isnt a problem. ill just resize my other partition

6he1s1t.jpg

Maybe because the Xpress 200 is too slow. If you can, the only best bet is to try unfortunately.

hmm i think ill have to give it a miss. im just worried about the ram on my desktop. if it was 1gb id give it a go. ill try and find another game

you need to have dedicated graphics to play at at least. xpress 200 is just onboard. Not sure about the intel, but its prolly integrated graphics that shares 128mb of your system memory.

Back
Top Bottom