Will It Handle Bf2

jrsons601

Baseband Member
I know my system will handle it but what settings could i run it at and still be smooth and crystal clear.

P4 3.2 prescot(load 39C)xp-90c
1 gig pc 3200 corshair
Evga 6800Gt 256
80 gig 7200 rpm
480 thermaltake pure power.
18 inch viewable screen.(would I get higher frame rate on my 15.9 viewable?)

THANKS,
CheeseJr

No what a peice of crap, You'll need at least 8Gb of RAM and in Intel Extreme Processor. Oh and it only runs on the Geforce 7 Series so you need to break into nVidia and steal one. Then It'll run, but only on medium settings. Have fun!

Of course.... the graphics card pwns... I have an x800 though so yeah. It'll run just perfectly.

Delta said:
No what a peice of crap, You'll need at least 8Gb of RAM and in Intel Extreme Processor. Oh and it only runs on the Geforce 7 Series so you need to break into nVidia and steal one. Then It'll run, but only on medium settings. Have fun!

Delta what is your major malfunction?
Your response was not helpful in the slightest and totally uncalled for.

When was the last time you saw a beigebox with "Evga 6800Gt 256", "P4 3.2 prescot(load 39C)xp-90c" and "480 thermaltake pure power" written on the label? This guy built his PC.

Second, his video card is pretty much top end of this gen. Seing as he built this system, I bet he's well aware of this. Nouthing about his system is not top end.

I see this all the time on other boards, someone makes a "will it work thread" and posts their system specs that cant relisticly be better expecting us all to wip out our boners over it.

This guy is well aware that his system will run it at full spec, and if he isnt, he shouldnt have that system.

EDIT: I put £5 on the "my friend built me it" comeback.

I know my system will handle it I even said it up top. I built it with some help of a friend. I was just wondering what kind of settings would it run on.... Theres no need to wip out ur bonner either lol :)

Back
Top Bottom