Will this build work?

That's a pro build honestly. If you want to py an extra 30 or 40 bucks, you can replace that 1 terabyte drive with a 2 terabyte

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Then you wouldn't really need the SSD drives

Can i be the one to ask what this w ill be used for? is it just for gaming?

Why the I7 4770k over the I5 4670k $80 wasted if its just for gaming?

Why three 128gb ssd's? just get a Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB if you need that much ssd space (raid with ssd is pointless)

why two 760's? just get a GTX 780 3GB GDDR5.

And with such a large case would you need the sabertooth mobo?

I also render out video so that's why I went with the i7. About the ssds I was not aware that raid did not improve the speeds if so I'll probably just do what you recommended. The dual 760s perform better than the 780 so I just went with them. What motherboard would you recommend with support for dual graphics cards? I have no idea what's good with computers this is my first time building one. Thanks!

fair enough on the I7 if you do lots of rendering.

And wow, i just checked the dual 760 business and it seems to outperform the titan too????? lol

And also the cpu your buying requires a 1150 socket, the mobo you have choosen is a 2011 socket.

Mobo

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

heres a site that gives more info on things included in the mobo

Clicky

Awesome I'll switch motherboards thanks! And yeah the dual 760s are apparently beast. Also, I was thinking of switching the case to the haf xm. What do you think?

The antec you have chosen is a really good case with lots of room and good air flow. The haf xm is also a a great case and is a little bigger and probably looks a little better too.

Back
Top Bottom