wide screen viewing :D

Tripp

Beta member
ok then, well ive just got my self a new 27" flat screen lcd tv/monitor. needless to say im over the moon with my purchase :D ive got everything hooked up to it now with out any probs wot so eva (my consoles, cable, etc) i also hav my pc hooked ito it aswell, which was the main reasons i got it, as with most most things bigger is better, right? now the picture is sooooo good and yes very big in standard 4/3 view, but wait i hav a wide screen y not view it in 16/9 format?! this is my problem, wen i put it in widescrren view the image still looks very nice, if not a little stretched tho!

now my question is how can i view my pc in widescrren without distortion, now i know its possible cos wide screen monitors are available and they dont stretch the image, so if any1 can help me out on this it wud b greatly appreciated!! cheers

i currently hav a geforce 4 mx 440 grafics card with a thomson 27LCDB03B if u need to know...(the shame) i know but I am upgrading, the new tv is just the begining!!

Ill post some pics wen i get some batteries 4 my camera

I think there are special drives available for this. Have a look around and you should be able to find the.

Tripp said:
ok then, well ive just got my self a new 27" flat screen lcd tv/monitor. needless to say im over the moon with my purchase :D ive got everything hooked up to it now with out any probs wot so eva (my consoles, cable, etc) i also hav my pc hooked ito it aswell, which was the main reasons i got it, as with most most things bigger is better, right? now the picture is sooooo good and yes very big in standard 4/3 view, but wait i hav a wide screen y not view it in 16/9 format?! this is my problem, wen i put it in widescrren view the image still looks very nice, if not a little stretched tho!

now my question is how can i view my pc in widescrren without distortion, now i know its possible cos wide screen monitors are available and they dont stretch the image, so if any1 can help me out on this it wud b greatly appreciated!! cheers

i currently hav a geforce 4 mx 440 grafics card with a thomson 27LCDB03B if u need to know...(the shame) i know but I am upgrading, the new tv is just the begining!!

Ill post some pics wen i get some batteries 4 my camera

If you don't have s-vhs connections,TV better known as (Monitor receiver)and s-vhs video card,then the moon just hung you.
But it's not as simple as that,if you have a dvd player then use it for widescreen.It's not meant for Windows app's,or the inet.
:D

Back
Top Bottom