Wicked Retarded Problem

TONY M, This is a FORUM not a CHATROOM. So making millions of posts is not nessessary, and don't bother trying to get your post count up - when you get to higher levels you won't gain much respect.

Well if it's recieving a signal, and everything seems powered up... I cannot see a problem, and should work

Just check the brightness levels on the monitor... Thats the next step hehe...

I am really stuck with ideas I'm afraid. Sorry

*KaGe*

I realize this aint a chatroom....but yea i aint recieving a signal obviously because it says "No signal" on my monitor and no im not trying to get higher level's

"Oh Sorry Yes It Recieves A Signal Like Goes Green Then Nothiong"

Thats what I got confused by... oh and I see you already have Junior status?...what a surprise :O...

I don't know what could be the prob. sry n al that

*KaGe*

That card does not have a plug.
You know if you have a NO SIGNAL floating around on your screen it is because there is a refresh rate especially if you have a LCD monitor. (I had that problem an the only way I could see and change my BIOS settings were by using my TV as a display)..XP finally came up with an upgrade and everything came back to normal.
I would suggest you try your system on another monitor. Also, do you have a RAM stick in the slot closest to the CPU, if not.....no ram available and maybe no signal!

hey....whats funny is that is not the problem you people are like stating problems that you could only check if ur computer actually turns on and by the way it doesent even show bios therefor the problem with my motherboard is ASUS sent me a defected mobo which happens to about 1/4 of the people in the U.S and around the world sooo....now i know thank you for ur help all

hey also i obviously had ram in im not that retarded and now that i put a brand new cpu in with a bad mobo i have to send it back HOW IS MY LIFE SUCKY LOL

Back
Top Bottom