Wich Laptop is better? Sony 13.3 or HP 14.5

xetroy

Beta member
Since I am a student, I am looking for a light yet powerfull laptop. I want to travel with my computer and I will also be playing video games.

Wich one between the Sony or HP is better for me?

1. http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sony-sony-vaio-13-3-intel-core-i5-2410m-laptop-vpcsb21fdb-black-vpcsb21fdb/10173506.aspx?path=5703b4b153f71c66a8278fa9b491dd8aen02〈=fr-CA&pcname=&sku=10173506#

2. HP Envy 14.5" Intel Core i5-2410M Laptop (14-2020NR) - Aluminum : 14" Laptops - Future Shop

Thanks for your answers!

Yes I saw that, but a 13,3 and 1.5kg laptop is much more easier to move around. Plus, since Hp left the computer market, I was wondering if their services toward costumers and their warranty would be altered or even canceled.

Yes I saw that, but a 13,3 and 1.5kg laptop is much more easier to move around. Plus, since Hp left the computer market, I was wondering if their services toward costumers and their warranty would be altered or even canceled.

Since when? HP is still very much in the computer market, they're the number one seller apparently too.

HP's warranty services aren't bad, but their hardware lately has been a little iffy. I'm paying close attention to folks who buy them, they had a major issue with quality control a couple years ago that just now seems to be going away.

The Sony you should avoid at all costs. Sony makes it very apparent that they have no respect for their customers. They should be burned to the ground.

Right now it is an "idea" they have. I think they'll find that they'll lose a lot of their bottom line if they go through with it. They're rumored to be #1 on PC sales right now, so I still don't take it with much credibility.

But then again, HP changes direction all the damn time. Working for them three times over the past two decades has proven that. >.<

Back
Top Bottom