Why Why Why Why...

'Major'xD

If you read the first post I'd made, you'd see I've checked the connections and the symptoms are .. well, it's not working. Ahem.

My computer broke I think. Blank screen. :|:|:|
The symptoms are explained in detail here.

I can't do anything with it, I can't work out what's happened. Fans seem fine, everything's connected. Driving me insane.
The troubleshooting is explained in detail here

X1900Xt - AMD 4200+
MSI K9A
The specs are explained in detail here.

OK, not a lot to go on but lets start at the beginning, as has already been asked did you try another monitor?

Lol, how much do you guys read into stuff? "I can't do anything" with it suggests I literally can't do anything with it. Monitor, video card, ram .. nothing.

Well it must be dead then if you can't do anything with it. Time to get a new one I guess.

Look, I'm on the other side of the world trying to troubleshoot a pc problem with someone who refuses to supply any detail to assist me.

If you don't require any assistance why bother with this thread? is it a little rant thread "it won't go, boo hoo!!" *stamp feet*??? if that is the case then you have my sympathy, but hey, deal with it.

:)

Well it must be dead

Great, excellent advice. Any DETAILS? :rolleyes:

What more details can I provide anyways? Lmao, seriously. I Press on. I doesn't load anything on the screen..... erm, You have my specs .. Okay, 3gb of ram, 480W PSU. I doubt that'd conjure up any magnifico solutions.

I just want to know whether it's the video card. It looks like it may be. But you say it's dead. I'll tell the other guy that shall I?

Back
Top Bottom