Why is this still so slow?

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
I was wondering why is it still so slow and choppy for me when I scroll up and down on the itunes site under the movies area? (and also when I use the side-to-side scroll tool on the movies page). My specs are in my signature. Is it this also slow on anyone else computer with similar specs? Maybe it's my processor keeping it from scrolling faster? Or my video card? Anyone running a core 2 duo with pci-e card can try it out and let me know if you get any lag?

umm slow pc when scrolling is usually down to graphics card does your screen sort of jump down instead of smoothly scrolling ??

if it does then download the latest drivers for your graphics card

i've got the latest driver for my video card......it's not a problem on other sites,,,just on itunes, and especially in the movie store area of itunes. i think because it's so graphically intensive or something. that's why i was wondering if it's just that my processor and/or graphics card (AGP one) is too weak.

Try dropping your resolution and see what happens then, if it works ok then its probably your graphics card

HA, lol, dodgy Apple coding probably. Your using Vista, Vista is currently not supported by iTunes yet, I'm guessing it's one of the bugs.

Back
Top Bottom