why the PS3 is a better deal.

God I get so sick of these stupid Xbox360 VS PS3 threads. Theres things that are nice about each system and things that aren't as good on each system.

Why does it have to be if you buy a Xbox360 automatically the PS3 sucks. And if you buy a PS3 the Xbox360 automatically sucks. IMO there both great with there own positives and negatives.

People need to quit associating themselves with the consoles they own and just buy one and enjoy it.

i agree with u 100%. why not just get both instead of fighting. and if u cant afford both, then deal with it

lol. i prefer the ps3. more advanced imo, got the features i want.
there will always be debates like this. thats what its all about

I know get a wii :D

But seriosuly both are as good as each other , if you think you will be better off in the long run get a PS3 , i have always had a sony console from the origonal Playstation and i dunno i might get an X box 360 now cos i like the pricing on it itss not expensive ,but hey whatever i decide to get i know i will be happy with it and just cos i get An X box that dosent make the PS3 crap it just means i cant afford it cos i am a cheap person

i dont like wiis. more of a console for playing when you are drunk with your mates, thats all its good for

i dont like wiis. more of a console for playing when you are drunk with your mates, thats all its good for

Oh man i am gonna get pissed one day and play wii then it will be fun , yeah the graphics dont get good till you are drunk , kinda like when girls go from ugly to sexy after a lot of jars
Although it can be a fun console all joking aside and for the price it aint gonna be like a big drain on your bank account

Baddest game i've played for PS3 I can't even remember the name cause I was pretty hammered.

Can anybody name the game. My buddy downloaded the demo online its a ninja game. You can run around almost like prince of persja and climb and bounce off walls etc. Then the fights look pretty sweet with chopping off peoples heads etc. Looks amazing on a 56inch 1080I Hd Tv.

Anybody know what game i'm talking about.

I wasn't really to impressed with resistance myself. Controls seemed a bit sluggish almost like killzone for ps2.

true lol :p
the ps3 would be my music source, an internet browser, a video player, and a games machine. all id use the wii for is the odd game of bowling. id get soo bored of it.

It would have been sick if they released manhunt on it cos then when you got annoyed and stressed you could have battered someone without getting put in the cells for the night

Back
Top Bottom