why the PS3 is a better deal.

LOL FIRST LOOK

WAT GAME DO U NO THAT HAS MORE THAN 8.8Gs of space
second LOOK AT THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRICE VS. PERFORMANCE

and A THING THAT I HATE ABOUT THE PS3 IS THAT THERES NO RUMMBLE FEATURE I WANT MY CONTROLLER TO SHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FER CAPS HYPER ON MOUNTAIN DEW

If you're basing your decision of the better system purely on its online capabilities then you're not making an informed or wise decision. Look at aspects such as games, graphics, compatibility, overall value, etc. Basing your decision on just one thing isn't smart.

Personally I prefer XBL, it has more features and options. It's not free but from what I've seen it's very cool.

ok...
xbox 360 has better
games(halo 3, gears of war, bioshock etc.)
online support
more popular so more people play it
cheaper
media center

LOL FIRST LOOK

WAT GAME DO U NO THAT HAS MORE THAN 8.8Gs of space
second LOOK AT THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRICE VS. PERFORMANCE

and A THING THAT I HATE ABOUT THE PS3 IS THAT THERES NO RUMMBLE FEATURE I WANT MY CONTROLLER TO SHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FER CAPS HYPER ON MOUNTAIN DEW

rite now i can name Resistance, but thats only one. i think by 2009 we'll be saying 20gb-30gb games.

nobody gives a shit if you think Resistance sucks, im just saying, it takes up like 20gb. i'm not sayin its good or bad

over the years, we've used more and more space, theres plenty of evidence to support that. back in the 80s, ppl thought 400kb was enough for a hard drive. in the mid 90s, 10gb was considered an amazing amount. hell, 700MB CD's were considered massive back in 1998. im preetty sure XP and Vista wont fit on a 400kb hard drive

ok...
xbox 360 has better
games(halo 3, gears of war, bioshock etc.)
online support
more popular so more people play it
cheaper
media center

well, yeah thats what i'm saying, (RIGHT NOW) i dont know about the future. and the PS3 can have pretty much equal media center capabilities now with the new firmware and such

I Just got a PS3,and at the moment im liking my friends Xbox360 better lol,I thinks it's becasue there are no decent games out at the moment.

God I get so sick of these stupid Xbox360 VS PS3 threads. Theres things that are nice about each system and things that aren't as good on each system.

Why does it have to be if you buy a Xbox360 automatically the PS3 sucks. And if you buy a PS3 the Xbox360 automatically sucks. IMO there both great with there own positives and negatives.

People need to quit associating themselves with the consoles they own and just buy one and enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom