This is why I have a folder on my desktop

i put all my icons in that column on the left side of the start menu right when you open it up. very easily accessible.

untitled23rn.jpg

Jamxx said:
Get rid of the Recycling Bin! There's a program called TweakUI that will get rid of it.

It's bothering me! :D
i've done that before, but eh, i'm too used to it being there to get rid of it.

Cileskot, that's a good idea with the Start Menu! I use the classic start menu, because it's more streamlined, but that really looks pretty good. I might try that.

MikeReiner, that's fine... I was just jokin' with you! :D

X1337 said:
Its called windows Lite version! :eek:

What you can do is to patch the uxtheme.dll, but you also have to set the Cryptonic service automatically and enable it. Afterwards, go to themexp and download some. Once this is done, PM me, and I will give you the link on how to extract it without the spywares.

Anyways, I usually keep mine clean and easy
9063ua.jpg

And the start menu is always been cleaned and orderized like this so I can keep it neat and easy. I hide the startup folder, so I don't see it.
9070wd.jpg

My whole desktop is littered with icons. Some are even going off the screen beceause there's no room for new ones.

What you can do is to patch the uxtheme.dll, but you also have to set the Cryptonic service automatically and enable it. Afterwards, go to themexp and download some. Once this is done, PM me, and I will give you the link on how to extract it without the spywares.
patch where..!

desktop.JPG

OK, you can stop laughing now. It took up more screen when the icons were the default size. The icons used to take up 3/4 of the desktop. I use Firefox so much I just download right onto the desktop.

jervin32189 said:
OK, you can stop laughing now. It took up more screen when the icons were the default size. The icons used to take up 3/4 of the desktop. I use Firefox so much I just download right onto the desktop.
that scares me....and pcnoob scares me even more!! i only have the recycle bin on mine, not having it on the desktop would probably annoy me, i'm used 2 being able 2 resore things from it when needed.

btw why do u guys use the classic theme? is it because your trying 2 save resources or something? :confused:

desktop.jpg
look! spyware!!! and it's the worst one of all! AOL!! ahhhh :eek:

MooseMan said:
that scares me....and pcnoob scares me even more!! i only have the recycle bin on mine, not having it on the desktop would probably annoy me, i'm used 2 being able 2 resore things from it when needed.

btw why do u guys use the classic theme? is it because your trying 2 save resources or something? :confused:

I speak for myself when I say I just prefer the old look after spending so many years working on NT, 98 and 2000. I think it helps the performance of the computer too, in my opinion. I also have the login set to the old style, instead of the welcome screen.

Back
Top Bottom