Why God ! Why...............

hungar101

Baseband Member
CAPTAINS LOG, stardate....... its been three weeks since i last succssefully burned a film. i have tried pretty much everything i can think of, i have upograded frm nero 6 to 7 and upgraded and downgraded winavi i have tried other converters for formating avi's to dvd and reinstalled winavi over an over, i have tried other burners also, but nero keeps given me this illegal disc bullshit, could it be my disc...........these are new dvds after the same problem with the last batch i bought, but im thinkin its something else. althou any info on how to check the compatabilties of my drive an dvds, " it never matered b4 what brand i used it work 4 all of them.but never say never. i mean my problems started when winavi started acting funny, like even when the film preview was finished and the counter finished it carried on for at least ten minutes. plus winavi burner ????? when you use it it takes forever, like just now the burning counter was still going up at an estimated 3 hours to burn , i mean WTF. i need someone who really knows there stuff to help me, im so otta ma leauge an depth an mind for that matter please help, ideally remote assistance would be better, someone could have a good look at my system. please ill do anything..............ill walk the streets naked or send you naked pics of me " if ur so inclined " ANYTHING im desperate.........sob sob :confused:

Hehe.. If you have the recipt take them back, sounds like a bad batch this can happen quite often....But the naked pictures?
I'm ok dont send me any :eek:

Back
Top Bottom