Why do all my sites come up like this.....?

carlitos1

Baseband Member
Why do all sites come up like this, the same goes with google, I have installed and unistalled flash many times but to no avail.

Can anyone help sort this problem out its been like this for a while?

my.php

my.php

carlitos said:
Why do all sites come up like this, the same goes with google, I have installed and unistalled flash many times but to no avail.

Can anyone help sort this problem out its been like this for a while?

my.php

my.php
I see you use firefox web browser, i have never used it myself but was wandering if it has a pop up or active x filter maybe thats blocking you from opening up web pages fully, i use internet exsplorer 7 myself

stupid question how do I clear the cache?

also this happens in IE also not just firefox

in firefox , go to tools at the top under the title bar then choose clear privvate data , then select the options and click ok

n ie make the menu bar viewable by right clciking in the top section under the address bar and select menu then go to tools and select clear browsing history adn there are some options simmilar to in ff

also could this be a graphics card problem what is your graphics card cos i had a problm with displaying colour imagges and i updated my graphics and it worked

well cleared the cache for both mozilla and ie but still the same problem.

the graphics card is S3 Graphics pro savage ddr

have you upadated to latest graphics drivers , only a guess prolly isnt gonna be graphics just a thought tho

make sure you have the latest .net framework, and latest internet updates from microsoft, that fixed mine on my ancient pc

well for mozilla, go to tools-options then click on the content tab. under fonts and colors click the advanced button, and make sure the allow web-sites to set their own colors and font's checkbox is checked. For I.E. which version?

Back
Top Bottom