Why aren't these threads being answered?????

Maybe because some people don't know an explanation to your problem ? I mean, i'm not very into hardware and all that so i generally leave that to people who do, but i am fair with software ... why are you even complaining about this ? It is childish and pathetic ...

How do you gather the tenacity to even complain when a simple search that YOU could have done would have solved your problem. I'm absolutely sure your problem, or rather your thread, if it even deserves such a name, was titled, "Why won't my PC boot up" or "I can't get IE to work" or something that a simple Google search could have fixed.

It's sad when you can't even type a few words into a little search box and click OK.

1337DuD3 said:
It's sad when you can't even type a few words into a little search box and click OK.

Yeah it is. Though i dont like doing it myself, its much more convient comming here, lol..

Though it is convient, it is cumbersome to those that do reply to the threads. It personally doesn't bother me, just when someone bitches abut why their thread isn't being answered...that gets people going, as you can clearly see.

Daniel501 said:
Why aren't these threads being answered? Why are only certain threads responded to? That's not right.

I didn't know it was law to answer every thread?

Remember this is a forum :)

This is one happy lovely thread of niceness, OMG!!

BAH!, Make you're post, and if nobody answers in say.. 1 or 2 days, BUMPIFY...rinse and repeat. someone will respond eventually.

SilentScope said:
WHy don't you shut the hell up about people who are giving their valuable time to answer as many threads as they can. "That's not right" my ass. Are you a super-poster at another forum who responds to every thread by staying on 24/7? ARe you the omniscient being who can answer all. Yeah, that's what I thought. Shut Up.

nice ^.^

Back
Top Bottom