Who makes the best 750ti

As you can see by the above posts... it's subjective. Read the reviews of different GTX750Ti and analyse some key features such as:

Game performance
Noise (under load and idle)
Running temperatures
Form factor

Pick which features are most important to you and pick your card based on that, I personally don't care about the noise, but if you're using your PC as a media centre of some sort you'd want a card with a passive cooling system (or a very quiet fan...)

I still say Gigabyte is the best. I've always gone with them and never one regret. I've had EVGA and MSI, They don't reach the quality ( or anything ) that Gigabyte does. IMO.

I still say Gigabyte is the best. I've always gone with them and never one regret. I've had EVGA and MSI, They don't reach the quality ( or anything ) that Gigabyte does. IMO.

And that's where I disagree - I've never had a quality Gigabyte product but always had great quality from EVGA and Asus. This is why there is never an answer to the "best" brand. No facts, all opinions.

And that's where I disagree - I've never had a quality Gigabyte product but always had great quality from EVGA and Asus. This is why there is never an answer to the "best" brand. No facts, all opinions.

I've had Gigabyte Mobos, GPU's, I love Gigabyte. :D

But yes, it's all opinions, really, the Op just needs to research them all and find his way like that, because everyone has a different experience with the different brands.

That's what matters. Always do your research as things changes. The list above are top dogs but your research should reveal a run of bad batches. Every company has them and the reviews will narrow them down.

That's how I made my picks and so far so good. :)

Back
Top Bottom