Who has the most fans in their computer

Re: Jeeze guys...

setishock said:
As for going to Chicken Shack, don't bother. If you want a rugged, meant for a very hostile enviroment type of cable strap, go to something like PEP BOYS or AUTO ZONE. Get the straps that are used in the engine compartment. Same price, better quality. Lasts for years...

I have bought numerous high quality audio cables and cable ties from radio shack. It is apparent you do not know what you are talking about. They are good.

#%&*(&*%^^%^#...

Don't say that to me ever again you little snot.
They buy bulk items from the same makers that make cable straps for a lot of different retailers. I used to work for Radio Shack doing inventory control so I do know what the frig I'm talking about. All you're paying for is the name. And paying way too much for something you can get somewhere else for a lot less. Back off...

Re: #%&*(&*%^^%^#...

setishock said:
Don't say that to me ever again you little snot.
They buy bulk items from the same makers that make cable straps for a lot of different retailers. I used to work for Radio Shack doing inventory control so I do know what the frig I'm talking about. All you're paying for is the name. And paying way too much for something you can get somewhere else for a lot less. Back off...

I also know what I'm talking about, little crabby man, because I happen to buy from them almost all the time and one of my friend's work there. You do not know what you are talking about. I didn't pay much at all. You back off. And don't you ever dare say I get riped off. don't even dream about saying that. I do a lot of price hunting. And for one, I am not one to get ripped off because I do not have much money to begin with. I'm not paying way too much for anything. Say that again and you will receive more criticism.

Back
Top Bottom