White Hat Hacking

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
Interested in this. Anyway i can learn more for free? Some more about courses for it, how one goes about getting a job in this field, if the courses offered can be understood by someone who has no understanding of white hat hacking other then its hacking except rather then exploit things, you fix them. Thanks a lot.

firstly you will want to be a real leet hacker. then find some higher meaning or somthing and correct your ways... :D

ok, first i hack the pentagon, then a little puppy inspires me to change my ways and protect the world from a new age of bioterrorism. Now what?

White hacking is also known as Reverse Hacking. It is fun, and it makes you feel good inside destroying stupid hackers anyways. I don't know much about it, but it is a great idea, go for it!! :D

That is far too little airiox. I prefer an injection of Marburg and Ebola viruses, then having jumper cables attached to the balls (or nipples) and turned on, then injecting liquid plumber into their veins VERY VERY slowly. the ZEN of AMD is a master of torture; I mean, cmon, I live in Intel Hell!! Intel is torture enough, but I can do far worse! Give them a Dell with an Intel Celeron processor!! MUAHAH! A fate worse then death itself!! And to top it all off, with Intel's EXTREME INTERGRATED GRAPHICS 2!!!!!!!!!!!! And a whopping 256MB DDR PC2100 Ram, with a 40GB EIDE Hardrive!! AHAHAH! THE PAIN, MAKE IT STOP!!!

Back
Top Bottom