where to DL 3dmark05

pffft?

Baseband Member
i did a google search but im not sure the proper site to dl, where it is goin to dl fast, becuase some sites have a really slow dl'ing time. Dl=download for those of you who dont know. its 3dmark2005, if you didnt notice. thanks in advance.

3d Mark 05 (you might notice, the old name MadOnion changed to FutureMark as the company name which might be why you couldn't find it :) )

http://www.futuremark.com/download/?3dmark05.shtml

The fastest ones will be the ones closest to you i'd imagine, and within those sites might be more hosts, and if they have a colour code or free amount of downloads left (go for green or for the highest free spaces)

I hope this helps

download probably wouldn't have mattered had you downloaded it right away and not waited and asked us. but..kage is right as almost always.

rdcmmnst said:
download probably wouldn't have mattered had you downloaded it right away and not waited and asked us. but..kage is right as almost always.

Yeah, lol :D And if u wan't to download from the manufacturers website why not google it instead of asking from here. U will get the answer quicker with google.

Back
Top Bottom