where is the best place to buy a 30gb video ipod that is not online

tacoma (lakewood) washington...theres a circuit city...fry's...compusa...bestbuy...and probably others

Hmm. Do these companies have websites?

Just line them up and find the product and just see whos cheapest. Thats probably the best way to do it, because I'm afraid around here, we don't get them.

Why don't you want to buy online? You'll probably find yourself a better deal if you go online.

I live in the same area... Save yourself a whole lot of time and trouble and drive to Bellevue, go to the Apple Store in Belle Square Mall.

I know it sounds like a bad suggestion, however the C.S. there is FLAWLESS, the prices are the same as everywhere else, and if ANYTHING goes wrong, you bought direct from the Manufacturer. I broke one already, they took it back and gave me a new one. No shipping it out, having to wait. Just BOOM new Ipod. It took me a few minutes.

As much as I hate to admit it, it is pretty fun to play around on all of the stuff instore too.

(Besides when you buy from a local stores site you get hit with tax anyway, so you might as well save the shipping)

Theres an Apple store over at south center (westfield shopping center)...I don't really have a problem buying anything off the internet...but my mom does (i'm only 14)...why the apple store? what about circuit city of bestbuy? how about the PX/BX on base?

Back
Top Bottom