when the power goes out

bring out the cards or go out see a few friends ,take the dog for a walk
also if you think its gonna be out for a while i would drink all the beer in the fridge because otherwise it will go warm

my whole computer/gaming center. lol can run for about 8 hours after power is out.

beleive it our not you can run 110-120 volt things on 12volts batterys.(car batterys).

you just buy one of those inverter things that you use in your car to power A/C stuff. i got a 800 watt one. and then i just collect batterys and add them on to the line. and then you setup a charging system. now the joke is i dont have this setup but if i had the money i would.

I hate it when the power goes out while your on the computer, playing video games or watching south park and it immediately turns off and you miss the best bit. Aarrgghh they should have a back-up, or is there already?

yes a solor panel. or do my idea. just keep them charged up. then wire it into the the powerstrip.

LMAO! My power was out as well Sunday until like 10:30 last night (tue). Im in new albany, one hell of a wind storm, huh? I just chilled rode around checked out the damage and me and my man just chatted and went to bed pretty early. It makes u more grateful for the shit when u have to go with out it for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom