Re: whats a good temperature monitoring program?
Originally Posted by LukaszR
alright i'll give it a try. altho i think i have already tried the HWMonitor. and i think that CPU-z also didn't work cause of compatibility issues. well i'll give it another shot anyhow.
Let us know if it worked, also CPUZ doesnt show temps
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor