What's a good GPU while I wait for GTX700?

ClevelandOwnz

Solid State Member
I want to know what a good graphic card I could use until the GTX 700s come out. I really am only going to be playing WoW on it until I get a GTX 780. I have heard that they could be released end of this month all the way till after summer so I want something I can just put in and play then flip to hopefully make half back. I'm looking for something in the 100-125 range. So which would be the best to hold me over that I can get the most out of. Doesn't have to be a Nivida

Anything above (and including) GTX 460 will do. This statement should be valid for all 5.x versions of World of Warcraft.

My recommendation, would be a GTX (Off brand as in not a straight INVIDIA card...ex. evga) 540 to 660. Getting a 600 series from a store such as bestbuy will give you all the power you need as long as your motherboard is up to date, and the catch is this, after about 25 days, before your 30 day return is up, go back in with your receipt and if the card dropped since you purchased it, you will get the difference. One time i got it half price due to the new series coming out. Works like a charm. If the 700s don't come out soon, at least you didn't spend over 250$ for a card. Most GTX 650s are around 110$. 650tis are 200$. So that's what i would get. Dale is right though, GTX460 will do...but it wouldn't be much for any games besides WoW if your into other games.

Back
Top Bottom