whats going on with my temps

Do you have it running at 3.2GHz now? If so I'll explain to you how to change the timings now. But first, are you sure you your RAM specifications state that it can run at 4-4-4-12?

yer it is at 3.2 and i didnt have to raise the vcore ,the cpu is at 29c on PC wizzard and on speedfan and thats just on the internet and downloading and stuff

and i have the Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400C4 and that says its 4-4-4-12 timings but says on cpu-z and in the bios its 5-5-5-15

its funny our computers are the exacatly the same apart from i have the better video card and p5e urs is p5k , like i mean same brands and every thing , i have samgsung and i have corsair and so do u

Just been to my BIOS to check out the exact terms. So, I'm guessing as we both have ASUS boards, we'll have a similar BIOS. Even if they aren't similar, my instructions should still be valid.
You should change "memory timing control" from auto to manual. This will bring up a whole list of options, if you already see 4-4-4-12, then just don't bother to read the rest of what I'm about to type. If not, this is what you should do:
DRAM command rate: select 2T
CAS Latency: select 4
RAS + CAS Delay: select 4
RAS precharge: select 4
RAS active time: select 12.
Leave all the other options such as RAS to RAS delay on auto.
I hope all goes smoothly. Let me know your next score!

its funny our computers are the exacatly the same apart from i have the better video card and p5e urs is p5k

Yeah alright don't rub it in.

ok , were we do both have asus, now pc wizzard is showing 77 c but i dont think its rite

ok , were we do both have asus, now pc wizzard is showing 77 c but i dont think its rite
What temps are your other programs reporting? And I see you've taken to showing off your specs.:p Check my previous post for changing your timings.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just change to 4-4-4-12 and now on the benchmark its 13016 , how can i be loosing ohhh

Yes! C'mon!:D . Perhaps it's your fancy little X38 chipset, or your shiney new POS G92 8800GTS:p .

Hmm, what programs do you have running in the background? What's in your tray? And what starts up with Windows. Close antivirus and spyware programs that are running in tray.

No way! That's amazing. Please post a link to your score. You better post it in your thread so you can brag about it without actually saying anything.

Back
Top Bottom