whats bottlenecking my stuff here.... =D

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
okay system specs in my sig, im thinking my vid card... everytime im playing maps on americas army im getting like seriously 20-30 fps... freezing freezing freezing prbly like 2-30 fps when being shot at from up close.... def dont think its the ram or cpu but i could be wrong!

I don't know much about Athlons, but I'm willing to bet that it IS your video card.

What RAM are you running? It could be a combination of a lot of small bottlenecks but I see the video card as your main one right now.

Ive been out of the game for a while, but I know Sound Blasters used to decreased FPS. Not sure anymore. Possible, worth a try to play it with that disabled.

to use onboard sound.

its above requirements but im really starting to think its the vid card, very unsure but the system req are crap and bs for that game, it says 1gb of ram 2.4ghz processor(single core) 256mb vid card ati 800 or up, and some other stupid stuff LOL well.... ive known so many people that have better system's than me and still lag! haha well lets just say im trying to run uhh crisis on medium what is holding me back! hahahah since the aa specs for high detail are prbly the same as crisis high =\

Ive been out of the game for a while, but I know Sound Blasters used to decreased FPS. Not sure anymore. Possible, worth a try to play it with that disabled.

to use onboard sound.

yeah its not even being used right now for anything and i have 2 fan's to cool my vid card right there and i think the sound card is blocking in all the air haha lemme try to just take it out and then make sure its disabled, USB SOUND card!!! haha i love my icemat steelseries headset! =D

Back
Top Bottom