what's better amd or intel?

theres an 6400+ ???
Anyway heres the uses for The CPUs

AMD: Get it if u dont want to kill ur parts with Overclocking. AMD Goes with u dont have to Overclock to get ur CPU at the most it can handle.

Intel: ALSOME if u want the best gaming rig and have money. Intel is not like AMD Reason: AMD clocks there CPUs at 2.8ghz and such and Intel puts em at speeds of 1.87 to 2.66 then u Overclock to 4 and higher

BUT for u guys that OCed the hell out of ur intel CPUs
Wat will happen if ur CPU fan breaks Some how Wat happens is BOOM

Wrap up
Go AMD if u dont want to OC and are looking for a great Gaming rig
Go Intel if u want everything to be great and u Overclock it right when u get it

I would say more this
If you dont have much but still want half decent gaming get an AMD and a decent GPU rather than an intel and a crappy GPU
If you ahve bucketloads get an Intel and a decent GPU

So summary
low budget but still want half decent get AMD
Lots of money and want a great gaming PC get Intel

In my humble opinion, Intel is the better product for PERFORMANCE, however, the better product budget wise, is AMD no question. You can get a better price-performance ratio with AMD, whereas Intel is just better performance but at a slightly higher cost. Either way you're going to get a good CPU these days. Just take your pic.

Wat will happen if ur CPU fan breaks Some how Wat happens is BOOM

I've never had a fan in any of our computers go bad, even our old 700Mhz Compaq. The only broken fans I have are due to my stupidity.

Even if you aren't overclocking, that doesn't mean the chance of the fan being used on the CPU has less of a chance of going bad.

The two biggest things that affect CPU life is voltage and temperature. If both of these things are pushed high enough, your CPU may live a short life.

Back
Top Bottom