What are your OCD Habbits?

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
Have obsessive compulsive disorder? What are your habbits? love to refresh the desktop? cant stand things not being evenly lined up? post them here!:D

I like an organized desktop. Messy ones just make my eyes go crazy. I can live with them though, so its not really an OCD I guess. :)

BFTAaron said:
I like an organized desktop. Messy ones just make my eyes go crazy. I can live with them though, so its not really an OCD I guess. :)
Yeah, I can't stand a disorganized desktop. :D

LOL I have an itch if you will, that if things are not perfectly aligned it irritates me untill i fix it. :D

:D
uid=[0] said:
LOL I have an itch if you will, that if things are not perfectly aligned it irritates me untill i fix it. :D
My desktop is usually extremely messy :eek: Maybe you should come and clean it up. j/k :D I hate messy desktops like I said before but for some reason I never clean it.

Jordan Pardy said:
:D

My desktop is usually extremely messy :eek: Maybe you should come and clean it up. j/k :D I hate messy desktops like I said before but for some reason I never clean it.

lol as long as i cant see it, it wont bother me.

I think I do actually have OCD, though its a very small form of it. It affects my life, but I can't really explain with what, since its what affects the whole of me.

I don't tend to repeat things in the way alot of suffers do, but I am security conscience for instance, and always double check locks. Don't know if thats anything.
But yeah, its just me in general, so can't really explain.

I know I don't look after the desktop though, even though I should :p Just like my room really... *Looks*

I got to have My Computer, Network Places in the upper left corner of my desktop - side-by-side, not one under the other. Especially on machines of clients I work on. Guess it stems from hating when clients call in that dont have a clue where things are on their computer. I feel better when I'm confident My Computer and Network Places are where they're supposed to be and I can easily direct them to the icons.

Back
Top Bottom